Nur ‘Ala Nur Academy is committed to providing an atmosphere that ensures maximizing our students’ potential and learning capabilities. An all-round spiritual development is taken into consideration and the performance of daily prayers act as the essential fuel. The Academy has been blessed with complete classroom amenities facilities and a warm ambience conducive to concentration and knowledge acquisition. These facilities include:
- Four classrooms with the capacity of 6-8 students per session
- One big classroom with the capacity of 8-10 students per session
- Each classroom is equipped with:
- an air-conditioner,
- a television
- a DVD player
- a writing board
- A special main hall for the conduction of all special events, lectures, workshops, and group Talaqqi classes throughout the week.
- The floor also serves as the ‘Musolla’ where all the prayers are performed in Jama’ah (congregation) by all the staff and students.
- Wifi for Livestream facility for Nur ‘Ala Nur Academy’s Livestream subscribers
- CCTV in all classrooms